Five Steps to Fashion:
1. I’m sure everyone knows that saying that “less is more”. That phrase applies to my look.
2. Stripping it down to the essential part of this outfit would be the dress.
3. I love interesting patterns and how a garment is cut and put together. No matter how simple a piece of clothing is, sometimes those pieces are the most complicated to execute. I think that’s the craft that people should appreciate.
4. A minimalist look doesn’t have to be boring and too basic. I wanted to wear this dress because it has perfect lines that I like, the design of slightly draped fabric on the side (that falls nicely and creates a figure), the cross strap detail on the back and the uneven hem, (the length that cuts me short is usally, whatever falls on my ankle) that doesn’t make me look short at all, at all!! (amazing!)
5. I paired this dress with a light magenta mango tank top inside and my gray patent leather stilettos by janylin with chiffon detail.
Simple yet very interesting, that’s what minimalist is all about.